During August of this year (2013) I made the trip north of the border to Edinburgh, Scotland to be part of a small, talented and creative team at Interference Pattern producing the lead in of a new Sourz UK ad campaign. The commercial was first broadcast on Tuesday 1st October and will continue to get air time until the new year.
As a freelance artist I was responsible for
– Cleaning topology, and texturing of stock assets ie buildings, street items etc.
– Modelling and texturing of key skyscrapers and main street buildings.
– Particle creation and rendering of Cloud transition from wide of Earth to over city, created in Softimage ICE.
– Strand creation and rendering of Time-lapsed car lights along main street, created in Softimage ICE.
– Lighting and rendering building window lights with animated masks for time-lapse.
– Lighting and rendering of volumic street lights and ambient city spotlights.
Sourz – This Is Our Shot lead in was produced in Softimage using Mental Ray renderer.
A great project to be a part of and I would gladly return to Edinburgh to work with the talented team at Interference Pattern again in the future.